Tuesday, April 19, 2011

My College Friends

This is my best friends we call her as Hatirah or nickname as Tira. She is very powerful women not a superhero but have some ability that other women don't have...What is her ability?? only certain people or her friends know about that.
This is my closely friends. Her full name is MUhammad Haniff Bin Hussaini or nick name as Anip. He is very funniest friends in the class. Every single or his words make our class laugh even it not a joke...hahaha...From 1 sem and now 7 sem i and he never separated i and he always in 1 group and make a better group ever get..like he said "" GROUP KITA LA PALING GEMPAK"
This is my classmate her name is Muhammad Azeri and we call he as Apit. He face like M rajoli right hahahah...he has a lot of fan in the college or in the facebook. If your all want to know this guy can message me ok..i not to sell my friends but i want to introduce my friends to world.huhu

This is my best friends her name is Nurizzati Bt Hayat or we call she as zaty or zettu or z...i think you all can evaluate she right..he has a beautiful face and nice teeth when wear the scarf...hehhe..She is very intelligent student in our class. Currently she is our best students in BIT course.